"As a visual artist, I’m always challenged to try something stylistically different after a while. In this instance, a single cloud against blue sky. My work is usually full of elements with the focus on a pretty clear subject. There’s a lot of breathing room in this composition. The meaning behind the scene, if any, is left up to the viewer’s interpretation." -ecj
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Pearl Paper.
- 2mm Black Styrene Mount w/ Plastic Hanger.
- Production Time: 1 Business Day
- Printed on LexJet Lustre Paper.
- ¼” Non-Glare Acrylic Surface
- Production Time: 8 Business Days