"The sun was making its way over the horizon. I noticed how the light touched the water. I wanted to increase the beauty of the effect. The water transformed into something strange, mysterious. My imagination takes over. I know what it is in reality: the base of a pier in the St. John’s River. But now, it has a story to tell." -ecj
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Pearl Paper.
- 2mm Black Styrene Mount w/ Plastic Hanger.
- Production Time: 1 Business Day
- Printed on LexJet Lustre Paper.
- ¼” Non-Glare Acrylic Surface
- Production Time: 8 Business Days