"During the 4th of July, traffic halted to a stop for several minutes as patience wore thin between motorists. I had made it out of the throng to a nearby bridge waiting for the fireworks in Downtown Las Vegas to begin. My camera was ready & although I didn’t get the shots I intended to, this collection of lights caught my attention. It reminds me of Christmas." -ecj
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Pearl Paper.
- 2mm Black Styrene Mount w/ Plastic Hanger.
- Production Time: 1 Business Day
- Printed on LexJet Lustre Paper.
- ¼” Non-Glare Acrylic Surface
- Production Time: 8 Business Days