"The St. John’s River runs through Jacksonville, Florida. At certain sections are piers and walkways. I found one of these sections near a park. The sun was on the way down. The sky began to change color from the usual cyan to this soft, yellow-orange. The wind blew through the tall grass, the ripples on the river followed this momentum.
I wanted to capture all of this at once. I hope the image gives viewers a good feel for what this place is like." -ecj
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Pearl Paper.
- 2mm Black Styrene Mount w/ Plastic Hanger.
- Production Time: 1 Business Day
- Printed on LexJet Lustre Paper.
- ¼” Non-Glare Acrylic Surface
- Production Time: 8 Business Days