"Often times, I stumble upon a Series of Work. Something catches my eye. I try to approach the Subject is various ways. In this case, the sunlight hit the water in such a way that I had a strong emotional response from it. That is what I love to capture: the emotional response.
Water has a unique personality of its own because it is effected by its surrounding on a grand scale. I treat each capture as an individual with its own Personality.
Each Person wants to be seen. And the person changes with every breeze of wind, every adjustment of natural light without moving from the same area of water.
It fascinates me." -ecj
- Printed on Fuji Crystal DP II (Archival, Glossy).
- 1/16” Matte Acrylic Glass
- Production Time: 9 Business Days
- Hamburg Black Oak 0.79" w/ Acrylic Glass
- Bright White Passe-Partout 2-Inch
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Glossy.
- Production Time: 10-12 Business Days