"A blur. Color. Light. Shadow. Tossed in the wind. The final scene of this Series became a deconstruction of the first scene. The river is nearly unrecognizable as the water churns all the more. Yet, the marriage between Light, Shadow, and Color remain as strong as ever." -ecj
- Printed on Fuji Crystal DP II (Archival, Glossy).
- 1/16” Matte Acrylic Glass
- Production Time: 9 Business Days
- Hamburg Black Oak 0.79" w/ Acrylic Glass
- Bright White Passe-Partout 2-Inch
- Printed on Fuji Crystal Archive Glossy.
- Production Time: 10-12 Business Days